| Products |
| contact details |
| Phone: 0513-83660308 |
| Fax: 0513-83660318 |
| Mobile: 13767709919 |
| Website: winvtech.com |
| Email: email@example.com |
You are here: ÑÅ»¢²ÊÆ±Íø> Products
SGZ-8 type manual lubrication pump (10MPa)
1. Conditions of use
The manual lubricating pump is a small lubrication pump operated by a human to pull the handle to discharge grease. It can be directly installed on the wall or frame of the machine. It forms a manual terminal centralized lubrication system with a two-line oil feeder.
It is suitable for single-unit small equipment with low lubrication frequency (usually the oil supply interval is more than 8 hours), the length of the piping (DN20) does not exceed 35 meters, and the lubrication point does not exceed 50 points. It is used as a dry oil centralized lubrication system to supply grease. Device.
The medium used is a grease with a penetration of 265 (25 ¡ã C, 150g) 1 / 10mm, and the applicable ambient temperature is 0 ¡ã C to 40 ¡ã C.
Nominal pressure Mpa
Oil supply ml / cycle
Oil tank volume L
Third, the working principle
The grease supply of the manual lubricating pump is realized by manually pulling the handle and driving the oil pressure plunger 2 with a rack through the pinion 1 to make a reciprocating motion. When the plunger is at the right end limit position (shown in the right picture), the volume of the left end oil chamber increases to form a vacuum, so the grease in the oil storage cylinder enters the left end oil chamber under the action of the atmosphere and piston pressure. When the plunger moves to the left, squeeze the grease to open the one-way valve 4 and enter the oil pipeline Ⅱ through the reversing valve; at this time, the volume of the oil chamber at the right end of the plunger gradually increases, and the grease is sucked in. When returning to the right, the oil chamber filled with grease gradually becomes smaller again. In this way, the grease is squeezed, and the check valve 3 is opened to flow into the conveying main pipe Ⅱ through the reversing valve. The reversing in the oil supply process is realized by the reversing valve 6. When the directional valve handle is pulled out, the grease is discharged from the main pipe Ⅱ; when the directional valve handle is advanced, the grease is discharged from the main oil pipe Ⅰ.
Five, model description
1. Push the handle of the reversing valve to the extreme position, and supply oil to main line Ⅰ.
2. The swing handle moves back and forth, and the pressure gauge pointer fluctuates, which proves that the system oiler has oiling action.
3. The pressure gauge on the pump indicates that the pressure rise keeps stable, which proves that the system oil feeder has completed all operations.
4. Operate the handle of the reversing valve to change the direction to supply oil to main line Ⅱ. Operate according to section 2.3.
5. Reversing the reversing valve to remove the pressure in the pipeline, prepare for the next cycle, and pull the handle to the vertical position.
Seven, instructions for use
1. The manual lubricating pump should be installed vertically. There should be a space for the indicator rod to rise and replenish the top of the pump and around it. When it is used outdoors and in harsh environments, it should be placed in a protective cover.
2. To add grease to the oil reservoir, you must use a dedicated manual or electric refueling pump to add it from the refueling port of the lubrication pump.
3. The filter at the pump filler should be regularly checked and cleaned.
4. There is no fat inside the oil reservoir. Do not operate the handle; you should replenish fat in time when the oil level is lowered to avoid inhaling air.
Eight, common faults and troubleshooting
| cause of issue || Method of exclusion |
Pump output pressure cannot rise
| Damaged pressure gauge |
2. Air enters oil reservoir and piping
3. Insurance film rupture
4. Long use time, excessive wear of plunger and sleeve
| 1. Replace the pressure gauge |
2. Open the exhaust valve to exhaust
3. Replace the fuse
4. Replace parts
Pump output pressure rises sharply
| 1. Reversing valve is not in place |
2. The pipeline is blocked
3. The dispenser does not work well
| Reversing position valve |
2. Check the pipeline
3. Observe the operation of the distributor