| Products |
| contact details |
| Phone: 0513-83660308 |
| Fax: 0513-83660318 |
| Mobile: 13767709919 |
| Website: winvtech.com |
| Email: firstname.lastname@example.org ||
You are here: ÑÅ»¢²ÊÆ±Íø> Products
DRB-P series electric lubrication pump and device (40MPa)
| I. Overview |
DRB-P series electric lubricating pumps are suitable for single and double-line dry thin oil centralized lubrication systems with high lubrication frequency, large piping length and dense lubrication points, as a conveying device for supplying grease. Can also be equipped with a mobile trolley, hose, oil gun and cable to form a mobile electric lubrication pump device, suitable for low lubrication frequency, less lubrication points, large oil supply, it is not convenient for centralized lubrication of single machine equipment for mobile grease lubrication.
This series of lubrication pumps are electric high-pressure plungers. The working pressure can be adjusted arbitrarily within the nominal pressure range, and has double overload protection. The oil storage tank has an automatic oil level alarm device. If the lubrication pump is equipped with an electric control box, it can realize the automatic control of the two-line centralized lubrication system and monitor the system.
Nominal pressure MPa
Rated oil supply mL / min
Oil reservoir volume L
Applicable ambient temperature
0 ～ 80
-20 ～ 80
0 ～ 80
-20 ～ 80
0 ～ 80
The medium used is a grease (NLGI0 # -3 #) with a penetration of not less than 220 (25 ¡ã C, 150g) and 1 / 10mm, and a lubricant with a viscosity grade greater than N68.
| Model description |
| Graphic model |
| V. Dimensions |
0.37kW.80r / min
0.75kW.80r / min
1.5kW.160r / min
1.5kW.250r / min
(1) Dimensions of lubrication pump (2) Dimensions of lubrication device with trolley
(3) Dimensions of dual pump with electric reversing valve lubrication device
| Working principle |
The reduction gear motor is fixed on the connection flange with the pump device. It drives the eccentric shaft to drive the sliding fork to make a linear reciprocating motion, and drives the spiral oil pressure plate and the oil scraper to rotate clockwise (there is no such mechanism when using lubricating oil). The softened grease is evenly pressed around the suction port of the pump unit.
There are two sets of pistons in the pump body. Each set of pistons consists of a working plug and two control pistons. When the working piston in one set of pistons completes the oil suction process, the working piston in the other set of pistons presses the grease towards the oil mouth. As shown in the figure below, when the sliding fork moves to the left, the upper group of pistons finishes sucking oil, the lower group of pistons finishes pressing oil, and starts a new working cycle. At this time, the pistons 1 and 2 in the lower group move to the left, the piston 2 reaches the limit position under the action of the spring force, and the piston 1 continues to move to the left. At this time, a vacuum is formed between the pistons 2 and 1, and the degree of vacuum varies with the piston 1 The leftward movement increases continuously. The sliding fork moves to the extreme position. Piston 1 opens the oil suction port, and grease is sucked in from the oil suction port. If the spring force is insufficient, the piston 2 is not pushed to the extreme position. At this time, the push rod 3 will be pushed by the sliding fork. The piston 2 is forced to the extreme position while the upper pistons 1, 2, and 3 move to the left. The piston 1 first closes the suction port. The sucked grease moves to the left under the push of the piston 1. When the piston 2 turns When the oil outlet is opened, the movement of the piston 2 and the push rod 3 also stops, the piston 1 continues to move to the left, and the grease is pushed out from the oil outlet. The pistons 1 and 2 have also moved to the limit position to complete the half The cyclic work is repeated in this cycle. The two sets of pistons alternately feed the grease from the oil outlet. The extruded grease is filtered by the filter on the connection flange of the pump device and then supplied to the system.
| Essentials of use |
1. This series of electric lubricating pumps should be installed in a suitable environment with little dust, easy to adjust, check, repair, disassemble and wash, and easy to replenish fat.
2. This series of electric lubricating pumps should be arranged in the center of the system as much as possible, shorten the piping length of the system, and keep the minimum pressure drop, so that the pump can generate enough pressure to overcome the back pressure at the lubrication point.
3. The set pressure of the pump pressure regulating valve can be arbitrarily adjusted within the range of 0 to 40 MPa, and it is not allowed to exceed the nominal pressure of the pump (40 MPa) during use.
4. The filter of the filter at the pump outlet should be cleaned regularly to prevent blockage.
5. If the pressure reaches about 50 MPa due to a certain failure of the series, the fuse will rupture. You must find out the cause and remove it before installing a new fuse.
6. To replenish the lubricant in the oil reservoir, you must use the DJB-H1.6 electric grease pump to add it from the grease filling port of the reservoir.
7. The thin-film capacity indicator in the oil reservoir is only suitable for grease. When the medium is lubricating oil, it must be replaced with a float-type capacity indicator.
8. The electric reducer must be replenished with an appropriate amount of 3 # molybdenum disulfide grease from the exhaust plug hole for the first two months, and then replenish it every four months.
9. This series of electric lubricating pumps are installed indoors. When used outdoors or in harsh environments, protective measures must be taken.
1. When ordering a mobile electric lubrication pump device, the length of the hose and the cable must be specified in the contract. If it is not noted, the cable is supplied at 10 meters and the hose is supplied at 3 meters.
2. This series of electric lubrication pumps are equipped with the following three types of standard electric control boxes, which can be selected and ordered according to different control requirements.
2.1 GDK01 non-monitoring electric control box
2.2 GDK02 monitoring electric control box
2.3 GDK03 has monitoring, fully automatic control electric control box
3. This series of electric lubricating pumps work in a short time interval. If you need to work for a long time, please specify in the contract.
Supplied spare parts
1. Safety piece 10 pieces (stored in the screw hole under the pump outlet)
2. 2 sets of filters