| Products |
| contact details |
| Phone: 0513-83660308 |
| Fax: 0513-83660318 |
| Mobile: 13767709919 |
| Website: winvtech.com |
| Email: email@example.com |
You are here: ÑÅ»¢²ÊÆ±Íø> Products
DDB series multi-point dry oil pump (10MPa)
DDB series multi-point dry oil pump is suitable for multi-line dry oil centralized lubrication system with extremely low lubrication frequency, no more than 50 lubrication points and nominal pressure of 10MPa. The device for supplying grease to each lubrication point directly or through a single-line sheet oiler is particularly suitable for small stand-alone equipment such as crushers, forging machine tools, dock cranes, and printing machines.
The medium used is a grease (NLGI0 # ～ 2 #) with a penetration of not less than 265 (25 ¡ã C, 150g) 1 / 10mm. Working environment temperature is 0 ～ 40 ℃.
Nominal pressure MPa
Oil supply per mouth ml / time
Oiling times / min
Oil reservoir volume l
Motor power kW
DDB-10 Multi-point Dry Oil Pump DDB-18, DDB-36 Multi-point Dry Oil Pump
4. Model labeling instructions
Five, instructions for use
1. This series of multi-point dry oil pumps should be installed in places where the ambient temperature is suitable and there is less dust, which is convenient for grease replenishment, adjustment, inspection, maintenance, etc.
2. Before using the DDB series multi-point dry oil pump, add HL-20 gear oil to the first reduction gear box to the level specified in the oil standard.
3. To add grease to the oil reservoir of the dry oil pump, you must use the SJB-D60 manual refueling pump or the DJB-200 electric refueling pump to add it from the fuel filler of the oil reservoir. Be careful not to start the motor when there is no grease in the oil reservoir Running.
4. Connect the motor in the rotation direction specified by the rotation direction card on the wall of the oil storage tank, and do not reverse it.
5. The accuracy of the filter at the filler is not less than 0.2mm, and it should be cleaned regularly.
6. The dry oil pump should always be kept clean. It is strictly forbidden to cover the fat filling to prevent dirt from entering the pump body and affecting normal work.