| Products |
| contact details |
| Phone: 0513-83660308 |
| Fax: 0513-83660318 |
| Mobile: 13767709919 |
| Website: winvtech.com |
| Email: email@example.com |
You are here: ÑÅ»¢²ÊÆ±Íø> Products
TR Type Turbine Regulating Lubricating Oil Station
| I. Conditions of use This station uses API 614-1992 special lubrication, shaft sealing and control ink system; SH 3405-96 petrochemical enterprise steel pipe size; GB 151-99 shell and tube heat exchanger, HG 20617-97 with neck Butt-welded steel pipe flanges (American system) ......... and other standards. |
Oil stations are used in various mechanical equipment such as steam turbines, compressors, fans, pumps, etc., and continuously provide quantitative, constant pressure, constant temperature lubrication and adjustment with a given cleanliness to the reducers (gears, bearings) of such equipment. With oil, if relevant components are added, the above equipment can also be supplied with sealing oil, floating oil, etc.
The supplied lubricating oil (including the circulating oil supply of the high-level tank) and the adjustment oil are supplied by one pump, but the supply pressure and flow are different.
The working medium is ISO VG 46 lubricant.
Working principle Lubricating oil and regulating oil are supplied by one oil tank. It is driven by two screw pump motors with one reserve. The oil is sucked out of the tank and pressurized through the cooler (two in parallel, one in use and one in reserve). Sent to the fine filter (double-cylinder, one use and one preparation), this small part of the oil (flow, pressure, temperature, cleanliness) that meets the requirements (flow, pressure, temperature, cleanliness) passes through the pipeline with the accumulator as the regulating oil to the compressor For oil supply, most of the oil is delivered to the lubrication point and the high-level oil tank (via three-valve oil) after the pressure is reduced by the regulating valve. Therefore, the flow rate of the oil pump should meet the needs of adjusting oil, lubricating oil and oil spill of the high-level oil tank.
There is also a regulating valve at the pump port to properly control the pressure at the pump port (through partial overflow) to help ensure that the system flow is reasonably meeting the requirements of three parts of the flow distribution or to double the adjusted flow instantaneously.
In the event of a sudden mechanical failure or a sudden power failure, the high-level oil tank can temporarily supply oil to the lubrication point, and the accumulator can stabilize the adjustment oil pressure.
1. The pressure and flow rate of the supplied lubricating oil and regulating oil are different. It is also necessary to meet the needs of circulating oil supply and regulating measurement of the high-level tank from 80L / min to 150L / min instantaneously. The two regulating valves in the system are used to solve .
2. The working medium is cooled and then filtered. For ISO VG 46 lubricating oil, the filtering capacity is not reduced, but it can prevent the dirt from entering after the cooler, which can better ensure the cleanliness of the oil, especially for those requiring a filtering accuracy of 0.01mm. The system is even more necessary.
3． The regulating oil system is set to store energy to ensure that the regulating oil pressure is stable.
4． The use of dual coolers, one for one preparation, can ensure the control of oil temperature.
5. Double (canister) filters are used, one for one preparation.
6. The high-level oil tank is equipped with three oil inlet valve groups and oil return sight glass, which can ensure the cyclic fuel supply to the high-level oil tank and the smooth return of oil in the event of an accident. Usually, you can directly observe whether the circulation in the high-level oil tank is normal.
7. The fuel tank is electrically heated, the screw pump is driven by a motor, and the entire system is placed on a common base.
8. Cooler cylinder, filter cylinder, high-level fuel tank, pipes, valves, flanges, piping accessories, etc. are generally made of stainless steel, heat transfer tubes are generally made of naval copper or stainless steel tubes, and the filter element is generally made of synthetic fiber (metal can also be used) Mesh), filtration accuracy ≤0.01mm.
Fourth, technical performance parameters