Pay attention to the following points during the use of lubricants:
1. Select qualified lubricants. Lubricating oil must be filled in accordance with the instructions, especially for imported, two-stroke, supercharged engines.
2. Always check the oil level of the oil pan and keep the oil level not too high or too low. The newly repaired engine should be filled with slightly more oil. After running, stop and check the oil level.
3. Before starting the engine in winter, use the crank handle to rotate a few times, and then start the engine so that all parts are fully lubricated to avoid engine failure such as burning the cylinder
4. During operation, pay attention to the oil pressure and oil temperature. When any bad phenomenon is found, stop and check in time, and eliminate the fault.
5. Pay attention to observe and record the oil consumption. When abnormal conditions occur, find out the cause immediately and eliminate the fault.
6. Regularly clean the lubrication system components (primary filter, fine filter, oil radiator, oil pan, etc.) to ensure that the lubrication system is always clean and smooth.
7. When the lubricating oil is found to be deteriorated or discolored, the oil pan is excessively deposited, or water or fuel is mixed in the oil, it should be replaced in time, and seasonal oil changes in winter and summer should be performed.