I. fault finding
1. The system fails to start
(1) The main switch or power plug is not connected, check the main switch or plug in the connector;
(2) The automatic protection device of the motor protection switch or controller is turned off, and the automatic protection device of the motor protection switch or controller is turned on;
(3) The lubricated equipment is not started, Qidong lubricated equipment.
2. Electrical system failure
An electrical component or motor (overload) has failed. Check the failed component or motor and replace if necessary.
3. Liquid level alarm
When the liquid level in the fuel tank is low, the liquid level control relay will send out a "liquid level alarm" signal. At this time, the "lubrication alarm" light is on and the operation panel TD200 displays "liquid level low" to prompt the user to refuel.
When the liquid level in the fuel tank is the lowest. The liquid level control relay will send out the signal of “liquid level fault”, at this time, the “lubrication fault” light will be on, and the “lowest liquid level” will be displayed on the operation panel TD200. The master stops working and the user must refuel immediately. If you observe through the liquid level thermometer on the front of the fuel tank, the liquid level has dropped to the lowest level, but there is no alarm, you should check the liquid level control relay and replace it if necessary.
4. Compressed air failure
When the compressed air pressure is lower than the pressure set by the pressure switch (2bar), an "air source alarm" signal is issued, and the "lubrication alarm" light is on. Once the original set compressed air monitoring time is reached, the "lubrication failure" light is on, and the operation panel "The air pressure is below 2 bar" is displayed on the TD200. The user must check the gas source immediately, otherwise the master station will stop working.
Check the following related items:
(1) Whether the shut-off valve is closed;
(2) Air source failure;
(3) The air filter is blocked and should be removed for cleaning and replaced if necessary;
(4) The pressure switch is broken or incorrectly set, check, and replace it if necessary. The function of the pressure switch is normal, you can check with the air pressure regulator;
(5) Check the air supply if the pressure of the air supply fluctuates or the pressure loss is too large.
5.1 Pressure gauge replacement oil pressure zero
(1) The switch of the pump drive motor has tripped due to overload. Check the pump and motor, and replace the motor and pump if necessary;
(2) The overflow valve of the pump is broken or incorrectly set. Check the overflow valve, adjust it, and replace it if necessary;
(3) The oil suction filter of the pump is blocked, remove it for cleaning, and replace it if necessary;
(4) There is cavitation when the pump sucks oil. Check and disassemble the pump, check the fixing screws on the suction side, and tighten if necessary;
(5) If the liquid level is lower than the suction port of the pump, immediately refuel and exhaust the pump and the oil supply part of the system.
5.2 Pressure gauge shows excessive oil pressure
(1) The progressive distributor is blocked. Remove the progressive distributor for inspection and clean if necessary. Note that the pistons are not interchangeable and must be installed in their original positions.
(2) The pipeline downstream of the progressive distributor is blocked, and the pipeline should be inspected.
5.3 Time setting error
(1) The total monitoring time of the progressive distributor is lower than the fuel supply cycle of the system and should be reset;
(2) The sensing distance between the proximity switch on the progressive distributor and the motion indicator rod of the distributor exceeds the sensing range, and the sensing distance of the proximity switch should be readjusted, not more than 1mm;
(3) The proximity switch on the progressive distributor is damaged, inspect it, and replace it if necessary.
In order to ensure the long-term safe and stable operation of the system, we recommend that the oil and gas lubrication system be checked according to the following requirements.
Is there any damage, oil leakage, and the liquid level is too low?
Set according to consumption
About 0.1 hours
Any damage or blockage, replace if necessary
About 0.2 hours
Pipes, joints, hoses
Any damage or oil leakage, replace if necessary
About 0.2 hours
If there is any damage, tighten if necessary
About 0.3 hours
Is there any damage, oil leakage, and normal operation?
About 0.1 hours
Compressed air processing device
Check and clean the filter element
About 0.2 hours